Friday, September 21, 2007

Office

This is a poem I wrote in my second month while I was busy working (or rather chilling out!) in my office during my PSII(internship, for the uninitiated). As always, open to your interpretations!!

The wind from the AC
Chills my bones.
I shiver a bit.
In the pin-drop silence
that prevails
I can only hear
The sound of typing
on the keyboards
and my own breath.
Sweatless brows deepen
As minds slog on
Frown on the face
And worry in the heart
The mechanical beast, the corporate
Marches towards its Goal.

7 comments:

Harini Padmanabhan said...

I read this one already no?? Nice one.. Work sucks..

Sap said...

you are like van gogh, you asshole dont even relise how good you are!!

Tania Roy said...

wow! thats exactly what i wanted to say 2 years back! you are great with words!

Tania

Tania Roy said...

wow! thats exactly what i wanted to say 2 years back! you are great with words!

Tania

S said...

Taniadi!! Good to see you again...

ipsitadhar said...

daruuuuuuuuun.....:)

SAMEER said...

sooooo real.....u rock senseless!...