Friday, September 21, 2007

And the credit goes to.....

Harini!! Well, it was because of her pestering (rather constant pestering) that I decided to start publishing in my blog...she almost forced me to publish one of my poems that I showed to her(Office).
A little of it goes to Ipshita as well(Borkakati) for it was her and Harini's blogs that also gave me some inspiration to start posting! Without that bit of inspiration, I doubt that I would have started posting in spite of all of Harini's pestering("Lazy Pig"). I might have, but given the bum I am, in all probabilities I wouldn't have.

So, here's a toast to the two of you!!

P.S: Harini, where's my treat?

6 comments:

Harini Padmanabhan said...

Im touched.. Treat me.. I wont treat you. :D

S said...

What?!..you're the one I'm giving so much publicity to :P

Harini Padmanabhan said...

:O

IPSHI said...

hehe...thanks sagnik..i m also touched... :P

Sap said...

the office and borkakati in parenthesis was funny! or is it just me?

so the king comes back !

S said...

"Office" is the first poem in the blog which I was forced to publish after Harini listened to it and insisted that I post it in my blog.

Borkakati is in paranthese because there are more than one Ipshita who are my friends...so wanted to specify which one ;)